Thursday, June 3, 2010

Marriage Promises.

" "Christina, will you take this person to be your partner ; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you solemnly guarantee before God and these witnesses to like him, respect him, treasure him and keep him, in illness and in health ; and forsaking all others for his sake, to cleave to him so long as you both shall live? " "I am doing. " Chris : "Christina, I'm taking you to be my spouse. " Notwithstanding my sinful nature I commit to struggle against self-absorption to serve you. Do what will make you and your visitors content.

It's a time for fun and party, not pomp and rite. Everybody waiting to be informed what to get on with next.

What time you'll be having your marriage ceremony?

What sort of atmosphere do you would like to create? Follow the rite with a wine and cheese reception and dancing.

Formal afternoon marriages will naturally lead to the usual "sit down " planned menus. Wedding linens rentals in. " Christina : "Chris, I take you to be my man. "I trust the Lord for the grace and knowledge to stroll alongside you wherever the Lord leads us. In the name of the daddy and the Boy and the Lord God Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment